Thursday, April 9, 2020

Journal

This is my Wednesday journal, although I’m writing it on Thursday. I just saw my junior theme rubric and I’m not as upset as I think I should be, but I’ll definitely revise it. I’m feeling alright, and I am having a little trouble keeping up with all of this when I can’t see any of my friends or teachers in person. I feel really lazy but I’m also not allowed to leave my house. I might start to work out at home somehow. We watched the movie Fargo last night and it was fantastic. Although pretty gory, it was unexpected and I couldn’t read the next steps of any of the characters. It was a crazy plot to begin with, and with each new scene, it got even crazier. Movies have kept my family and I relatively sane throughout this quarantine. We’ve seen a couple comedies as well like Talladega Knights and Zoolander. I haven’t listened to as much music but Frank Ocean and The Weeknd have kept me calm. Technology is helping me a lot as well. I’m watching YouTube videos and playing video games to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment